The Back to Wall toilet is a new design that is gaining popularity in the commercial and public amenities industries. This type of toilet does not have a front or back wall, but rather has an open space at the end of the bowl. With no walls on either side of the bowl, this type of toilet requires less cleaning time than other types because there is nowhere for dirt and grime to accumulate.
Back to Wall toilets are also popular because they take up less space than traditional toilets. This makes them a good option for small bathrooms or cramped spaces. Additionally, Back Wall toilets can be more aesthetically pleasing because they do not have any unsightly pipes or water tanks on the wall.
What is a Back to Wall toilet?
A back-to-wall toilet is a type of toilet where the cistern and water pipes are hidden behind a false wall or cabinet, giving your bathroom a neater appearance. They are often used in public amenities such as schools, hospitals, and prisons.
They come in two main types: close-coupled and back-to-back.
A close-coupled toilet has the cistern attached to the pan, while a back-to-back has the cistern on the outside of the pan. This means that you can’t fit a back-to-wall toilet into an existing cloakroom – you’ll need to have enough space around it for the cistern to hang down.
Back to wall toilets are popular because
– They’re neater and more hygienic than traditional pedestal toilets.
– There’s less chance of water leakage as the cistern is hidden behind the false wall.
– They can be installed in smaller bathrooms or cloakrooms where there isn’t much space.
– They come in a variety of styles and finishes, so you can find one that matches your bathroom décor.
What are the benefits of a back-to-wall toilet?
There are several benefits of using back to wall toilets in public amenities:
1) Hygiene – Back-to-wall toilets are more hygienic as there is no contact with the toilet seat. This is especially important in places where there is a high volume of people, such as schools and hospitals.
2) Space-saving – back-to-wall toilets take up less space than traditional pedestal toilets, so they are perfect for smaller bathrooms or cloakrooms.
3) Leak prevention – The cistern is hidden behind the false wall, which reduces the risk of water leakage.
4) Style – back-to-wall toilets come in a range of styles and finishes, so you can find one that matches your bathroom décor.
5) Functionality – Back-to-wall toilets are available in both close-coupled and back-to-back styles, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Why are they popular for commercial and public amenities?
Wall toilets are popular for commercial and public amenities because they require less space than floor-mounted toilets. This is especially beneficial in small bathrooms or areas with limited space. Additionally, wall toilets are easier to clean and maintain than floor-mounted toilets. Their location on the wall makes it easy to reach all areas of the toilet for cleaning.
What are the different types of back-to-wall toilets?
There are several different types of back to wall toilets available on the market. The most common type is the two-piece toilet, which consists of a bowl and tank that are separate from one another. Another type is the one-piece toilet, which has a bowl and tank that are fused together into a single unit. There are also wall-hung toilets, which are attached to the wall directly above the floor. This type is beneficial because it creates more floor space in the bathroom.
How do I install a back-to-wall toilet?
Installing a back-to-wall toilet can be a bit tricky, so it is best to hire a professional plumber to do the job. Generally, the installation process will involve disconnecting the old floor-mounted toilet and then installing the new back-to-wall toilet in its place. It is important to make sure that the new toilet is properly aligned and secured before connecting the water and drainage lines.
Advantages of using a Back to Wall toilet in your commercial or public space
There are many reasons why you might want to consider using a Back to Wall toilet in your commercial or public space. Some of the key advantages include:
1. They look modern and sleek – Back to Wall toilets can add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any space.
2. They are easy to clean – The design of these toilets means that dirt and bacteria cannot easily build-up, making them much easier to clean than traditional toilets.
3. They are more hygienic – Again, the design of these toilets makes them far more hygienic than traditional options. This is because there is nowhere for dirt and bacteria to hide, meaning they are less likely to cause infection.
4. They are more comfortable – Back to Wall toilets are often more comfortable than traditional options, thanks to their ergonomic design. This can be a real bonus for those who spend a lot of time using the toilet.
5. They occupy less space – Because Back to Wall toilets are wall-mounted, they take up far less space than traditional options. This can be really helpful if you are tight on space in your commercial or public setting.
If you are looking for a modern, sleek and hygienic option for your commercial or public toilet, then a Back to Wall toilet may be the perfect choice for you.
Are there any disadvantages to using back-to-wall toilets?
While back-to-wall toilets have many benefits, they also have a few disadvantages. One disadvantage is that they can be more expensive than floor-mounted toilets. Additionally, some people find them difficult to use, especially if they are not used to wall-mounted toilets. Another potential downside is that they can be more difficult to clean and maintain than floor-mounted toilets.
How can you get more information about installing this type of toilet in your place?
It’s actually easier than you might think. All you need to do is call your local plumber and ask for a quote. They should be able to give you an idea of how much it will cost to have this type of toilet installed in your establishment.
If you’re not sure that a back-to-wall toilet is a right choice for your place of business, there are a few things to consider. First of all, this type of toilet is perfect for smaller spaces. It also doesn’t take up as much room on the floor, which is ideal for places like restaurants or cafes. Additionally, back-to-wall toilets are often more hygienic than traditional toilets. This is because there are fewer areas for dirt and bacteria to accumulate.
If you’re still not sure whether a back-to-wall toilet is a right choice for you, contact your local plumber for more information. They should be able to help you make a decision based on your specific needs and requirements.
In conclusion, back-to-wall toilets are a popular choice for commercial and public bathrooms because they are space-efficient and easy to clean and maintain. There are several different types of toilets available on the market, so there is sure to be one that fits your needs. If you are thinking about installing a back-to-wall toilet in your home, be sure to consult a professional plumber first.